2022 was an incredible year for WWE; some might say it was one of the best years the company has had in a long time. But it wasn’t all perfect, as there were many missed opportunities, such as Drew McIntyre not winning the WWE Universal Championship at Clash at the Castle or the handling of Damage CTRL. WWE certainly had some negatives in 2022.
However, the general sentiment of the fans seems to be more optimistic heading into the new year. Some storylines are destined to have a great payoff, like Sami Zayn and The Bloodline, while the return of Cody Rhodes in 2022 has intrigued everyone.
We witnessed some of the best and worst parts of WWE in 2022. Click on the video below to check out the full list, and subscribe to Sportskeeda Wrestling for more such content
Best and Worst of WWE in 2022
- Best- Power change in WWE
- Worst- Sasha Banks and Naomi leave WWE
- Best- Stone Cold Steve Austin returns
- Worst- Ronda Rousey’s disappointing return
- Best- Cody Rhodes return
- Worst- Underwhelming returns
- Best- Rise of Rhea Ripley
- Worst- Damage Control
- Best- Sami Zayn and The Bloodline
- Worst- World title unification